Alongside its sustainable features, this landmark building also offers residents an unmatched living experience, providing world-class amenities and services that create a community and lifestyle not currently in existence elsewhere in the local property market.
Sit back, press play and find out more about the remarkable features, amenities and services.
The major factor to the lack of exercise is time and access to affordable facilities. While newer cheaper gyms have come into existence, time is an increasingly sparse commodity.
At the Beacon, there will be a 3,103 sqft gym, steam room and sauna facility. The facilities will include cross trainers with Wi-Fi facility to synchronize with the latest wearable diagnostic monitoring equipment (such as Polar). Treadmills, hill steppers, bikes, rowers and Heart UK recommended cardio equipment. As it is a family leisure facility, an area for children’s exercise
and mat work will be included.
The gym/leisure facility will be available to the residents and office users of the The Beacon. It is proposed that the gym /leisure facilities also be offered to the White leaf Road businesses at a discount to market rates. The gym/leisure will be paid for via annual service charges and the additional users will reduce the annual service charge.
The Beacon is leading the way for sustainable eco-friendly luxury apartments for a modern lifestyle.
Hemel Hempstead’s newest edition to the skyline will be the world’s most sustainable luxury vertical village, offering a superb choice of 272 zero emission studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Marking the first stage of Hemel Hempstead exciting Two Waters Regeneration Project, The Beacon is just a 5-minute walk from the town center and around a 10-minute walk to the station, with a fast rail service from London Euston in as little as 24 minutes.
A beautifully landscaped roof garden of the eco-friendly sustainable residential tower of Hemel Hempstead, UK – The Beacon provides a delightful green open space for relaxing, with spectacular uninterrupted views of the Chiltern Hills and Boxmoor.
Designed by award winning designers, the Sky Gardens will provide the most magnificent views over Hemel Hempstead, the Chilterns and towards London. Sitting 60m high, you can watch the world go by, and let your stresses melt away – You can choose between the quiet reading area with digital library, the viewing area or the observatory for keen star gazers to watch the sky at night – Where else can you enjoy the Sky at Night from a stunning Sky Garden?
REASONS TO LIVE AT THE BEACON
• Spacious apartments, Houses for sale with 2.7m High ceilings as standard.
• Underground automated robot valet car parking system – 1 space per apartment or
house – Similar systems used at The Shard in London and other luxury developments.
• Resident electric car and electric bike hire service, with a pool of – 5 electric cars to include a Tesla Model 3 – 10 electric bikes with 30-mile range.
• Concierge service – Early morning to late evening.
• Resident cafe and bar – Early morning to late evening.
• Resident’s gym and studio – Open 24 hours.
• Function room – Cinema room residents use only.
• Communal sky gardens – With magnificent views accessible for all residents – Viewing gallery – Digital library – Reading area observatory.
• Scenic glass lifts – 3 panoramic scenic glass lifts accessed using RFID cards.
• Balcony or Terrace to all apartments – Fabulous views from all directions.